Search This Blog
Explore the wonders of the universe, space discoveries, black holes, galaxies, AI technology, cosmic mysteries, and fascinating science facts. Stay updated with the latest astronomy news and mind-blowing insights from across the cosmos..
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Sharing thoughts.
Dear Fellow pilots,
I need to share some thoughts about my tests on this blog.
I have been flying for a long time, and my country offers some frequent flying conditions. With more than 5000 hours, I stopped logging years ago ...
I have flown more than 260 different glider till now...
I’m 54now. But i still don’t believe it, though i used the calculator many times, but i think its a conspiracy…My eyes still see 30 :-)
This is a completely FREE blog. No ads. Its a self sponsored blog. Free service .
I own a large business, that keeps my family and I, well supported, and my head full of problems to be solved on a daily basis.
This blog is just to ‘escape’ for a glimpse. To enter my own “Boy’s box”
Birds cannot change wings, but we are privileged to do so !
My dream is to exchange wings, and now I’m living this dream.
I purchase every glider from my own money. Every glider is held at customs and it’s really a tough time releasing one…
I test fly the glider with joy like a boy reaching for an ice cream or a chocolate bar. I still love chocolate ;-) A lot…
Then i sell the gliders on this blog, and buy new ones and so on. Sometimes i get some Euros, sometimes i loose some Euros, especially from those “reference” gliders which i keep for a time in order to compare with the newcomers.
So it means if a glider is so good, i’ll lose money to keep it, but I’ll gain pleasure in flying it which is the MOST important !
When a glider meets medium criteria, it has to be written exactly as i felt, in my personal humble opinion.
To be crystal clear: My balance for this operation is purchasing 8-13 new releases by year.
I don’t have any relation or business whatsoever with any manufacturer but a deep respect for all their R&D team who tries their best to deliver outstanding flying machines !
The tests are made with the most precise way, i know how. They represent “humbly” my own PERSONAL FEEL. And I’ll try as much as i can to deliver the closest feel in written words.
Please bear in mind that: “Different sizes, and different load could lead in a different feel “
If any pilot or manufacturer, would feel offended or misguided from reading those tests, i sincerely apologize.
If any of you feels happy reading them and watching the videos, then let us fly together on Aladdin’s magic carpets :-) !!!
Don’t take them too seriously also…Every pilot has a different feel for his own flying machine :-)
Don’t buy any glider before a test flight if you can !
The purpose is to have fun !
Fly safe !
Ziad
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment